The Season Parking Facility Holder/Customer/Patron (hereinafter described as “The Licensee”) by signing
this form, registering through IPOPS which is an acronym for Imej Parking Online Payment System
(hereinafter described as “IPOPS”) and in purchasing the windscreen disc, pass card/tag and other
parking accessories (provided by The Company/Companies) hereby agrees to become the Licensee of
IMEJ PARKING SDN BHD/ PLATINUM PARKING SDN BHD/ SUPREME SYSTEM PARKING SDN BHD
(companies under the Imej Group of Companies hereinafter described as “The Company”) abiding to the
following terms and conditions:-
- The Licensee, its servants, agents and invitees shall use the car parking areas/occupy the car
bays at their own risk and hereby release The Company and its agents, servants and invitees to
the full extent permitted by the law from all claims and demands of every kind resulting from
any accident, damage or injury to person or property howsoever caused occurring in or upon car
- Upon approval by The Company of an application, The Company will issue the Licensee with a
windscreen disc or pass card/tag and/or other parking accessories. All windscreen disc or pass
card/tag and/or other parking accessories (provided by The Company) shall remain as property
of The Company except for Licensee who paid for it as purchase on an outright basis.
- The Licensee shall return the windscreen disc or pass card/tag and/or other parking accessories
(provided by The Company) as soon as the valid parking period expires. Failing which season
parking fees for a whole month will be charged to the Licensee. For Licensee who purchased the
pass card, returning of pass card is not required
- Starting year 2019, all pass card are to be sold on an outright basis. The price is ranging from RM
50.00 to RM 150.00 based on the type of cards/readers at respective carparks.
- The windscreen disc or pass card/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company)
is issued for the vehicles solely registered using this application only and strictly
non-transferrable. Any season parking vehicle in failure of displaying a valid parking windscreen
disc, pass card/tag and other parking accessories for the purpose of entry and exit may be
treated as a casual parking vehicle and will be charged with daily parking rates.
- The Licensee shall be wholly responsible for safekeeping of the windscreen disc or pass card/tag
and other parking accessories (provided by The Company). Any incidence of misplaced, lost or
damaged windscreen disc/pass card/tag/other parking accessories (provided by The Company)
must be immediately reported to the Company. Upon payment of replacement fee by the
Licensee, The Company will arrange for replacement of windscreen disc, pass card/tag and other
parking accessories (provided by The Company) accordingly.
- The season parking facility, windscreen disc, pass card/tag and other parking accessories
(provided by The Company) that have been issued to the Licensee (non-purchased items)
remains the property of the Company at all times. The Company has the right to withdraw
the season parking facility, the windscreen disc, pass card/tag and other parking accessories
(provided by The Company) at any time during tenancy solely of its own discretion without any
prior notice to the Licensee.
- Full calendar month charge will be imposed on pass card commencing in current month
regardless of the commencement date.
- Corporate Licensee may view or download the invoices online by accessing their respective
Licensee’s IPOPS profile at http://ipops.imejparking.com.my/ using credentials obtained upon
- Monthly Parking fees are to be paid in advance by the 3rd day of each calendar month for
Individual Licensees and by the 10th day of each calendar month for Corporate Licensees. Failing
which, access to the car park will be blocked immediately and a Reconnection Fee charges will
be applied for service reconnection.
- RM50 reconnection fee per month will be charged on each month with outstanding season
- For Corporate Licensee paying through other medium (not through on-line gateway via IPOPS)
Licensee is required to present the proof of payments/receipt and any other acknowledgement
documents (via IPOPS) to accommodate their related transaction with the Company. Failing
which, Licensees will be regarded as failed to pay.
- For Corporate Licensee, The Company will send Invoice notification e-mail to Licensee’s valid
e-mail address registered in Licensee’s IPOPS profile. Licensee must keep the e-mail address and
designated phone number current and contact The Company directly if they do not receive the
Invoice notification successfully. The Licensee hereby agree to hold The Company harmless for
any delay or failure to deliver or receive the Invoice notification at any time in compliance to the
- The IPOPS service is provided “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS”, and without warranties of any kind,
either express or implied, including, without limit, warranties of title, merchantability,
non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, all of which are expressly disclaimed. You
assume all responsibility and risk for use of the IPOPS service. The Company does not warrant
that the IPOPS information, process, or services will be uninterrupted, accurate, complete,
useful, functional, or bug-or–error-free.
- For Licensees with deposit term, please note that the deposit is refundable upon the surrender of the pass card/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) in a good and reusable condition to The Company within 14 days after the date of termination of any season parking facility.
- All season parking fees paid for the current month are non-refundable. One month written
notice in advance must be given for the application of refund on season parking fees paid in
- Should the Licensee intends to suspend its season parking facility for a certain period without
being charged (for a maximum of two (2) months only), an On Hold application is to be
completed through IPOPS at least 15 days before the intended On Hold month start.
- Approval/Non-approval of On Hold Parking application is at sole discretion by the Company.
Upon approval, the said pass card will be deactivated for usage at the car park for the stipulated
period. The Company reserves the right to terminate the season parking license should the
Licensee fail to recommence parking or any other terms stated in the On Hold application and
- Should the Licensee intends to terminate its season parking facility, Termination/Refund of pass
card must be made through IPOPS at least 15 days before end date of the final active month. For
Licensees with deposit term, the deposit is refundable upon surrender of the pass card/tag and
other parking accessories (provided by The Company) in a good and reusable within 14 days
after the end date of the final active month.
- The Company reserves the right to increase the season parking and other related fees at any
time during the tenancy of the facility by the Licensee.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or amend any of the above mentioned terms and conditions
without prior notice and any decision thereof by The Company is final and binding.
- Application under License Plate Recognition (LPR) will incur a non-refundable LPR Fee of MYR50.00
except for Menara Great Eastern application which will be subject to the Security Deposit of MYR120.00 for activation.
- Season Parker must promptly inform the company of any changes to their car registration number.
- Each Season Parker is entitled to first 2 free-of-charge (FOC) registration number; a fee of MYR60.00
will be charged for reprogramming any changes onwards. Failure to comply will result in the inability to access the parking facility
- A MYR50.00 fee will be imposed for reprogramming License Plate Recognition (LPR) for any reactivation of car plate no.
For additional Terms and Conditions ( Month to Month parking / Temporary Parking ), Please Click Here
IMEJ GROUP OF COMPANIES